Quality Control Inspector
Tulip Richardson Manufacturing – Niagara Falls, NY
Responsible for the production of quality parts that meet andexceed the customer’s specifications and expectations. This is accomplished byworking in cooperation with all machine operators and Production Supervisors.
· Responsible for following standardized workday for all tasks andactivities.
· Ensures all production lines are producing products that meet orexceed all customer specifications and requirements.
· Will make rounds on the manufacturing floor auditing and inspecting parts.
· Audits and inspections to be done according to control plans.
· Creation of Non-Conforming Tags as required.
· Follows and complies with all Department Work Instructions.
· Coaching machine operators on producing quality parts when necessary.
· Complete all required inspection documentation.
· Attend all Management meetings, safety committee meetings, and all employee meetings as required by upper management.
· Follow all ISO 9001 requirements, help implement changes as they are updated.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Fluent with engineering blueprint reading.
· Must be able to use measuring instruments such as caliper, height gage, dividers and micrometers.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION